The Sound Image Blog

The Sound Image Blog

Client feedback for Sound Image

Client feedback for Sound Image

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Alex and Patrick - Molenvliet, Stellenbosch - 26th Feb 2014



Hi Gary

I just wanted to follow up re the Molenvliet wedding. 

Apparently your band were unbelievable on the night - I'm sorry I had to leave before hearing you play!

Joanna also mentioned that one of the band members had been so kind as to offer to drive home in front of their car as the girls had some car troubles at the venue before they left. I just wanted to say thank you so much to him for doing that as they did breakdown once on the road and thankfully he was there to assist. I really appreciate him going out of his way to help them! Please give him a huge thank you from us.

I do hope I get to hear you play some time in the future.

Best regards

Angie (The Rose Cafe)

No comments: