The Sound Image Blog

The Sound Image Blog

Client feedback for Sound Image

Client feedback for Sound Image

Monday, June 8, 2015

Tom and Laroushka's Wedding at Cavalli Wine and Stud Farm


Good morning Gary,

I meant to do this much sooner, but I wanted to take a moment and write to say thanks to you and everyone so very much for what was a musically extraordinary evening. 

You guys were absolutely everything I/we had hoped for. The sound was outstanding, and the addition of extra horns I thought was sublime and between your multiple vocalists, there was just so much talent onstage. 

And thanks again for the chance to join you all for a song (though I truly wish I'd had a chance to rehearse that one first :) 

Anyhow, in the end we really wished we'd foregone the DJ and just stuck with you all as long as you'd been willing to play, because the dancing to a live band was absolutely fantastic.  

All the best Gary, thanks again for a great evening! 

Tom

A kind note of appreciation from the groom who demonstrated his impressive vocal skills when he kindly joined the band for our final song - in short, a memorable and enjoyable evening!

No comments: