The Sound Image Blog

The Sound Image Blog

Client feedback for Sound Image

Client feedback for Sound Image

Friday, June 30, 2017

Solo Fingerstyle Acoustic Guitar Arrangement of Autumn Leaves

 

Click onto the image for my YouTube video of this great jazz standard !

Initial Comments :


" Nice job on the arrangement. Your chords have some nice movement and colors. Keeps it interesting over the tune ... "

Dr. Matthew Warnock (Internationally recognized jazz guitarist, performer, and educator) - Tucson, Arizona, U.S.A.


" Interesting original arrangement. I like it when players aren't afraid to take a chance and "risk" a very different take on a "Standard." Some jazz purists might not like that for selfish reasons (my personal opinion of most purists), but I admire creativity, especially when it's well done. And, this is very well done man, nice job. "

Zeek Duff


" Very interesting performance, Gary. I enjoyed this very much ". 

James V Krasinski - Huntington Beach, California, U.S.A.


" I love how playful the comping was. Excellent tone and performance. Great work! " 

Andy Kerr

No comments: