The Sound Image Blog

The Sound Image Blog

Client feedback for Sound Image

Client feedback for Sound Image

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tanya and Gareth - De Hoop Nature Reserve - 30th April 2011


We aim to create a memorabale musical experience for all our clients and the positive feedback received  is always greatly appreciated. Thank you to Jessy from Five Seasons Music for sending through a note of appreciation from Tanya who wrote the following kind words :

" I wanted to say a very special thank you for arranging the Gary Deacon Duo for us.

I was so sad that the day did not allow ANY time for me to meet them personally, but everyone has commented on how fantastic they were.

I must say that when we were nearby I heard them play and it was really “Music to my ears” J   They were simply marvellous and if there is ever another event I’ll be calling you again! "

Tanya

Photograph : Gary Deacon

No comments: